Monday, June 11, 2007

Michael Jackson when he was king of pop

I found this on another blog and had to share it. I don't know what it was about this song but it's one of those things where I even remember where I was when I heard this for the first time. I just thought he was the cutest thing! Isn't it sad what we do to ourselves out of fear and pride. To see him now you would never know that this is the same person.

This just really brings the verse to mind that says we are like grass, here today and cut down and burned tomorrow. As hard as it is to grow older at times and to feel older at other times, that isn't what is important. What is important is how we are growing in Christ. It is him in us that makes us beautiful long after the world thinks us beautiful. Even though I work very hard to keep my skin healthy and as young as possible, it is Jesus I really want people to see in me. He is the only fountain of youth that really works. Now if I can just remember that! I hope you enjoy the musical memory. Then say a prayer for Michael and all of the lost souls out there searching in all the wrong places.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home