Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Long time

It's been a long time since I've written. I could say it's been a long time since I've been able to write. Sometimes I hit long dry spells and this was definitely one of those. It has been growing in me for a few weeks now that I needed to start writing again. So here I am.

We are struggling with a difficult family issue right now so I am asking, no begging for prayers from anyone who comes across this blog. It's been so long since I've written that any regulars I may have had are long gone, I am sure. But if you venture here for some reason please pray for my family. We need it desperately.

I will do a better job of writing. I will probably change the look and maybe even the name of the blog in the near future. If you are still checking this, thanks for sticking around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home